Travel to Paris – 10 Things That Will SHOCK Tourists and Travelers about Visiting Paris, France.
If you are heading on vacation to Paris or France in General or you just want to know about the city of lights, we have our list of 10 things that might shock visitors or people in general about Paris.
1. The Parisiens are actually really nice
2. Except they can be really not nice when it comes to service
3. How much people in Paris smoke
4. The amount of doggie doodoo on the streets of Paris
5. How many amazing sights are in Paris that you have heard of like the Eiffel Tower and Louvre and how many museums and sights you have not heard of.
6. You don’t have to spend a lot of money to enjoy Paris
7. How small the hotels in Paris can be
8. How Paris is such a huge city but you can find neighborhoods around the city that make you feel like you are in a different town.
9. The metro goes everywhere and is everywhere
10. The amount of beggars and child beggars in Paris
11. how many tourists are in Paris all the time
12. That with all those beautiful parks, many you can’t walk on
Filmed in Paris, France
Copyright Mark Wolters 2016
10 Things That Will SHOCK You About France
We travel with a Microsoft Surface everywhere we go. I edit my videos on it & use it to backup my pictures and vides while we travel. It’s light and the best travel laptop on the market in my opinion.
We use Sony Alpha series cameras to film our videos. They are compact so you don’t look like a super tourist when you take great pictures and videos while you travel.
We use Manfrotto Tripods. They are compact, travel well, and honestly I would not use another tripod for my nice cameras.
Travel Plug that works in pretty much any country & has four USB ports. A must for any traveler.
Want to grab some great gear? We have used Osprey Packs for years & swear by them. Check them out here
Need some clothing for your next adventure? Patagonia has some pretty good stuff for all kinds of travelers.
Find More Videos At:
Subscribe to Wolters World on YouTube!
Follow Us At
Tweets by woltersworld